Nursery Admissions 2015-16
- List of selected applicants after draw of lots on 24 Feb (EWS)…… Click Here
- List of waitlisted applicants after draw of lots on 24 Feb (EWS)…… Click Here
- List of all applicants…..Click Here
- List of Successful and Waitlisted candidates drawn at the Lottery held on 21 Jan…..Click Here
- Second List-Selected candidates from the Wait List…Click Here
- List of applicants selected to participate in EWS & DG Category Draw of Lots on 24 Feb …… Click Here
Note :Sibling cases will be called for admission formalities post 28 January. Please await our intimation.
SECURITY IS SUPREME
Thank you for bearing with us.
CRITERIA FOR NURSERY ADMISSIONS 2015-16
( 0-8 km: 50 points;
8-12 km: 40 points and
12 km and above…20 points)
First Born Child…20 points
Only copies of documents are required to be attached with the form during submission. Originals will need to be seen at the time of admission.
-One passport-sized photo each of child, father and mother;
-Medical Fitness Certificate of child from the practitioner looking after the progress of your child
-Proof of address ( passport, voter card, driver’s license);
-Proof of Sibling: copy of latest fee receipt;
-Proof of First Born Child: Joint declaration by both parents on a plain sheet of paper.
Minimum 3 years as on 31 March 2015.
LATERAL ADMISSIONS, SESSION 2015-16 FOR CLASSES KG TO 11
Interested candidates and their parents/ guardians are welcome to email us requests for admission. Please incorporate the date of birth and the reason for seeking a change of school in your request. We shall respond with our vacancy-status at the time as well as requirements/ procedure.
The Indian School Josip Broz Tito Marg, New Delhi – 110049, India
Telephone No : 26265956 – 57, 26257551 – 52
Fax : 26253185
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org